skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, July 17, 2009
Bruno(Movie)
Stupid and funny it was SO funny cant even explain it. It was funnier than Borat,Super Bad, and Tropic Thunder put together. 7 out of 10. P.S. There was alot of nasty parts in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hayz Blog
I blog about Sports,TV Shows,Movies,Video Games,People,Stores,and places to eat at.
Hayz Blog
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(17)
▼
July
(17)
Barack Obama
Lewis
The Greatest
mj ha
Michael Jackson CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barry Bonds 756
The Winning Catch
Devin Hester
I Love u Beth Cooper
Whats on ur mind?
Twitter(Website)
Light It Up(Movie 2000)
Bruno(Movie)
The Naked Brothers Band(Nickoledon)
The new season of Run's House(MTV2)
Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen
The Hangover(Movie)
What u know bout me
B-Hayz
San Jose, CA
I am a 12 year old white blogger i like to play sports,hang out with friends,go to the mall, and play video games
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment